Share it!



share/bookmark

Learn Chinese Online - The Easy Way


Learning a new language is never easy. You are so used to your mother tongue that even pronunciation could be a problem. I've been through the process and it is painful, literally. As I've said, learning a new language is never easy, you might not find the suitable materials, too costly to attend language classes, or its difficult finding someone to teach. There are too many considerations stopping you from learning a new language. As a matter of fact, I've faced those problems personally. Luckily for me, I've sorted my way through.

Language learning need not to be restricted to a classroom, you can make your environment into a classroom!

Fancied a Chinese restaurant? Ever thought of ordering your dishes using their language? Based on my experience, they will be fascinated when you ordered using their language. Yes, yes, I do understand that they have bilingual menus so you don't have to worry about ordering, but most of the time the waiter or even the owner speaks Chinese and you might get better service if you are able to communicate using their language. Your friends will definitely be surprised!

There's actually a reason why I pick Chinese as an additional language to slot into my inventory. I've did some research and I've found that some people from china can't even communicate using basic English! And we don't understand Chinese either! If there's an individual understanding both languages, it would be easier as he could act as a translator, making traveling trips or business deals easier!

Another raison d'etre to learn a new language is mainly to understand their culture better. Understanding a piece of writing through translation is always a better option but never a good idea. As the method of writing out ideas differs, meanings might be misinterpreted or misunderstand. There are sayings, proverbs or idioms that can't be fully understand through translation.

Oh this is terrible, I've got so carried away talking about how good is it to learn a new language and haven't even tell you how I've picked up my language from.

Here's how I started learning:

1) Audio books: I've started learning Chinese when my uncle told me that I could use my iPod listening to audio books instead of wasting time listening to the same songs again and again. So I did. I started looking for audio books throughout the web. Getting a good audio book was never easy. But it is the best method as I wanted to learn with the comfort of my own environment.

2) Movies: Taiwan and Hong Kong are famous for its TV drama. Getting dramas with English subtitles could help understand the language better. By observing how native speakers communicate. Two birds with one stone, entertainment and learning all together in one!

3) Books: There are tones of medium to learn a new language. Going back to the basic is never a bad thing. If you can find elementary level books, or children's language learning books, those books could be a charm. You can obtain relevant books from your local library

Looking for the best way to learn Chinese?

Efficient learning Rocket Chinese might save loads of time and money. You don't have to go through all the trouble to speak Chinese. It helps you learn faster and more efficient at the comfort of your quiet home, or even waiting for a bus!




To get your FREE 6-DAYS CHINESE COURSE Click here [http://www.learnchineseforfree.info/].




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Share