Share it!



share/bookmark

Best Way to Learn to Speak Mandarin Chinese


Are you trying to to learn to speak Mandarin Chinese, but don't know that best place to do it? From a recent experience, I have come to the conclusion that it is always best to take take an online course to learn any foreign language.

Their are five main reasons why I would suggest using an online course;

1. Price- If you were to take a local class, you may end up spending over ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. That is your hard-earned money quickly being wasted for a mediocre class. With an online program, you will get a much better program, and SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.

2. Time- Personally, I live a busy life. I would not have time to attend every class at a specific time. With an online program, I am able to learn what I want, when I want. This may also help if you have a certain date that you need to learn by. Chances are your class will last over 3 months, but you can set your own deadline with an online program.

3. Lifetime supply of education- Once your local class ends, your education goes with it. But, with an online course you will have the same information for the rest of your life. If you need to look over something, you can simply log onto your computer and re-read.

4. Appearance- To most this may seem like a minor factor, but it can really be a hassle. It is very important to worry about your appearance walking out of the door to class, but that is not how I want to spend my life. With an online program you can literally work in your pajamas!

5. Teacher accents- In the first class that I attended, my teacher could barely even speak English. This created a huge set-back in my quest to learn to speak Mandarin Chinese. On the online course that I used, all of the video tutorials were in plain English, and everything was written for everyone to understand.

Based on these reasons, I hope that you make the right decision and learn Mandarin Chinese through an online program.




If you would like to learn about the online course that I used (#1 recommended), visit http://www.squidoo.com/learning-mandarin-online




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Share