Share it!



share/bookmark

Rocket Chinese Vs Rosetta Stone - Why I Chose Rocket Chinese


Rocket Chinese and Rosetta Stone are the most raved Chinese software online now. I would say both have adequately covered the topics that are needed to master the basics. However, if you want me to choose one between the two products, I would choose rocket Chinese.

Basically, both have what it needs to take in learning the language but the price of rocket Chinese is cheaper at only around $99. As for Rosetta stone, it is priced at $219 which is a whooping difference of $120. Hence, I was thinking why would I want to pay more when the components are about the same? Beside that, I am also able to try the 6 days free course with Rocket Chinese before purchase.

Both of the software take a different approach in teaching. Rosetta Stone will teach the language more through repeated audio exercises and whereas rocket Chinese will come together with memory games and quizzes. It will also teach you more in-depth into the grammar and tenses.

However, Rosetta Stone will give you a longer product guarantee which is about six months and Rocket Chinese is only two months. Although the guarantee is shorter but that would be sufficient for me to gauge the product already.

Overall, I think the rocket languages series will provide a better value for your money. If you are also a person who does not like the language to be taught in a boring way, Rocket Chinese Software will provide you a more interesting way for you to master the basic of the language because of the games and quizzes found inside.




Here is a easy way for you to learn basic Chinese. Free 6 Days Course by Rocket Chinese.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Share