Share it!



share/bookmark

Where Can I Learn Mandarin Chinese?


The choice on where to learn Chinese is a VERY important one. If you make the wrong decision, it could end up costing you hundreds of dollars for a very low quality education. You see, when I awas planning to go to China last summer, I was very fascinated in the language and decided I should learn it.

I was completely clueless about the language, and wanted to learn to speak Mandarin Chinese. I heard that this was the most popular language in China, and figured I should start with this.

I searched online, and found a class that was going on near my neighborhood, and decided to join. I saw that the price was outrageously high, so I figured it was a pretty high quality class. Like an idiot, I joined, not knowing what to expect.

The first day, our teacher walked in and introduced herself. That's when I realized I had mde a mistake. This teacher could barely even speak English! She began teaching the very first day of class, assuming that we already knew the basics. Every word that she taught was like a foreign language, and I knew it was going to stay that way. It was obvious that the teacher just wanted or money.

After four more pointless classes, I decided that it wasn't worth the time or the money. That's when I decided to search for a different styled class.

After about 15 minutes of looking online, I found the PERFECT program. It was a downloadable course that was all in English, and a HUGE FRACTION OF THE PRICE. I saved over three hundred dollars, and actually learned the language. Along with that, I got to work on my own time!

I hope that you will take my advice, and not waste your money with a "learn to speak mandarin Chinese" class scam.




To learn about the online program that prepared me for my Chinese vacation, click on this link: http://www.squidoo.com/learning-mandarin-online




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Share